Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any good skin care sets?

Ok im 15 and have combination skin and a little acne.And I have no idea what acne skin care sets work and which ones dont.What are some good ones I should try.Thanks Lots :)Any good skin care sets?
I've tested out so many different facial cleansers, astringents, lotions etc etc for years trying to find what works best for me at a reasonable price. I have the same type of skin as you described and my recommendations would be





St. Ives Apricot scrub (great for preventing black heads, and exfoliates)





Neutrogena anything (I like it because there are a lot of different options and none of them leave my face feeling irritated or dry. This is good for frequent use)





Mary Kay has a good line of products as well, but it gets expensive.





Try keeping it as simple as you can, not all those cleansing pads and cloths and masks and lotions - too much on your skin is worse than not enough.





hope that helps


Any good skin care sets?
acne free. you can buy the set in most drugstores i think.


it didn't completely work for me, but it worked the best out of anything i've tried, and maybe for you it will work completely.
you could try clean and clear and pro active.. i hear those work very well... just ask a dermatologist too.. i think that is a skin doctor... :)
go to skin id.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin