Monday, November 30, 2009

Would you pay $850 a month for Eminence Organics skin care or at least $ 450 for Arbonne skin care products? ?

Which brand line worth the money?Would you pay $850 a month for Eminence Organics skin care or at least $ 450 for Arbonne skin care products? ?
I just ran out of my Arbonne RE9 and LOVED it! it lasted me nearly a year. I bought mine on ebay for about 100.00. I am on the look out for more at a great deal again.Would you pay $850 a month for Eminence Organics skin care or at least $ 450 for Arbonne skin care products? ?
I'd do Arbonne, but there is NO WAY I would pay that price!





K here's how you do it:





Order $250 worth of Arbonne at 35% off, then you get another $200 worth of Arbonne for 80% off.





So, you get $450, but it costs $202.5.





Now, that's a LOT of skin care- should last you over a year! Haha.





But that price is much better, ya know? That's how I order my Arbonne anyways, but I don't sell it I just use the discount. I order some skin care, makeup, nutrition stuff- and I do that once every few months or whatever.





HTH
I actually do pay to buy the Arbonne Skincare line. I purchase the RE9 line that costs $300 retail and lasts about six months. But, I purchase it at the consultant discount rate for $195. I love the products and think they are worth it.





BTW - $850 a month seems quite expensive per month, pretty sure I won't be able to afford something that expensive.
i would only spend that much money if i had serious skin problems and my derma reccomended it . if not i would just buy some lancome skin care or shiseido . they both have really good cosmetics and skincare lines .
I would NEVER pay that much for skincare, that's almost a mortgage payment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin