Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the best skin care brands?

i need to know how it improved your skin alsoWhat are the best skin care brands?
The wave thingy. it makes ur skin softt ^^What are the best skin care brands?
olay and neutrogena are great!!
to be honest ...... dove....olay...and lots of water..
Well it depends on what you feel is a problem with your skin.





I have very sensitive skin. But after trying plenty of expensive brands I tried Dove. Dove has been really gentle on my skin also I am very consistant with my daily routine. I wash my face with Dove in luke warm water and then use a non alchol toner. Then I put Dove face cream on my face as well. So far I have been using for about 3 yrs and I hardly ever get blemishes and my skin also my skin never dries out like before and also never shiny.
ponds neutragena and nivea
Definatley Aveevo. It is not expenise and works great! And usually it's not perfumed like other brands, which makes it easy on sensative skin.
Neutragena is amazing[:


And if you have sensitive skin this site has a really good all natural soap that is great for sensitive skin[:


http://www.dansk.us.com/servlet/StoreFro鈥?/a>


And here is the link to the soap: http://www.dansk.us.com/servlet/the-1971鈥?/a>



Oil of Olay, Equate, Sam's Choice, and Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin