Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best skin care product?For dry pinpuly, ichy skin.?

If your skin is dry and itchy, you probably need to figure out why. Often the usual active ingredients in skin care products - benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid - can cause irritation and make your skin dry, uncomfortable and even break out worse! Try using a soothing facial cleanser without either of these products, possibly something by Dove or St. Ives, for about a week or two until your skin has had time to recover from irritation. It won't help your pimples disappear immediately, but if your skin is comfortable it can make the breakouts less extreme in the future. Use a moisturizer every morning and evening when you wash your face. After the dryness is gone, start back up with a new medicated product and use it maybe once a day or so until your face has time to get used to it, then gradually use it more often (or a higher concentration of the medication -- for instance, I used to use a 2% salicylic acid cleanser but I now use a .5% (half percent) salicylic acid cleanser).





I know this is kind of discouraging, but I am 20 years old and still have very sensitive, irritable skin. The best thing I ever did for it was to take birth control pills... it has worked miracles on my face!What is the best skin care product?For dry pinpuly, ichy skin.?
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mRosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation. I have dry skin and have fought with rosacea all my life. I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I am now 37 and I finally found it. I use the ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin and I saw results in days! I recommend it to anyone who has suffered through various dermatologist prescribed Reasonably priced and very effective acne solution.What is the best skin care product?For dry pinpuly, ichy skin.?
Proactive skin care, I use it and my skin stays clear. so great. It has a scrub, toner, lotion, and mask. it comes in a set
You can ask a dermatologist to take a look at it, it may be complicated than it appears. http://www.skinsosilky.com/skincare/48-s鈥?/a> has some information that can help you. Just drink lots of water and keep a healthy diet. You can also use natural oils to help heal the dryness and itching. I hope it helps!
used very sparingly nu skin be very carefull with it
Find any lotion, cream or gel with vitamin A in it -trust me.
vaseline intesive care or kerri [lotion] calamine [lotion] jergens [lotion]








ps. good luck wit ur skin
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin