Monday, November 30, 2009

I have a skin care question?

i am 14, very rarely get belmishes and i have normal skin. I use the dove beauty bar/soap. a lot of ppl tell me that u have to use a lot of products for healthy skin- cleanser, toner moisturizer- is that nessacary? I mean the dove beauty bar works fine, but i will try to get everything if i need too. thanks to allI have a skin care question?
Really the best thing for your skin is to not use too many products(for some people). People may think that with a lot of help your skin can be perfect but it doesn't do anything. Your skin will get used to the effects of the chemicals and eventually the product won't be useful. If the the dove soap works for you then keep on using it!I have a skin care question?
I have been using the Dove beauty bar for about 30 years and my skin looks wonderful and I am well over 40. I had blemish-prone skin, too as a teen, and my dermatologist recommended its use. I have never changed either. It is good for all skin types, too. Right now a moisturizer and a toner is not necessary, if your skin is doing well. After 18, you can start with a light water-based moisturizer......I bet Mom and Dad, or one of them had good skin when they were young, too. Good genes, help, too. As the others said, do not waste your money on products you do not need.
No you dont, not now at least. If your skin is clear now then stick to what you are doing, Dove beauty bar is a nice product anyway. Now you may be like me, my body waited until i graduated highschool and was 18 to start breaking out like it has no sense. Even still i dont even use all of that, i just use a cleanser (cetaphil antibacterial bar), moisturizer and benzoyl peroxide on my breakouts. As a matter a fact using all of those extra products may irritate you skin and cause you to break out more...so stick to what has been working for you m`dear.
This is very subjective. Some people have skin that requires far more cleaning. If your skin is clear and you are happy with the way it looks now just continue your current regiment. There is no need to use additional products as they will show no benefits. You'd just be throwing money in the garbage.
U DON'T NEED ALLL THAT CRAP LOL, BEST WAY TO KEEP THE FACE FREE FROM PIMPLES AND ALL THAT, USE A RAG WITH WARM WATER AND UR DOVE SOAP AND SCRUB UR FACE THEN RINSE THE RAG WITH COLD WATER TO CLEAN THE FACE AND USE WHAT EVEN LOTION THATS GOOD FOR UR FACE I USE JERGENS ';SHEA BUTTER'; OR JOHNSON'S ';SHEA BUTTER'; IT MAKES UR FACE A LITTLE OILY BUT THAT OIL PREVENTS WRINKLES GOOD TO START NOW LOL...
You don't ';have'; to use anything.. if the Dove bar soap works for you, then that's great! And it will save you a ton of money on products you don't need.
I agree with Abby. I know a ton of people who only use simple soap on their face and they look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin