Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone knows we can use bertolli olive oil (extra virgin) for skin care or body massage??

I use a Hyvee brand Extra Virgin Olive oil on my face and body and it works great, so I'm sure a name brand would be at least as good. I haven't had any problems with breaking out or ending up too greasy. You really only need a few drops (for your face) but if you're going to be using it for massage, I would recommend a Coconut oil (only about 4 dollars at WalMart) because it has more of a light feeling to it.Does anyone knows we can use bertolli olive oil (extra virgin) for skin care or body massage??
i would not use something that i cook my meats in to give a massage with. i would go to the store and look into a nice body massage gel/lotion, something that smells nice and wont having u thinking chicken by the time ur done, LOL LOL LOL..Does anyone knows we can use bertolli olive oil (extra virgin) for skin care or body massage??
Yes, you can, but it helps to add a drop or two of essential oil to it to get rid of the olive smell.
I use olive oil to clean my face, and in my hair.


Go to google, and look for OCM the Oil CLeansing Method.
I second checking out the OCM. Olive oil is great for the skin and shouldn't break you out either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin