Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am a male indian brown person and I need skin care tips...?

Im 16...I have a problem regarding my skin...My skin is too dark.


Its a dark brown color. Please Give me some good advice on how I can make my skin light brown...I used to be a little light brown but after I went to india, I went out in the sun too much therefore as a result my skin got darker. plz help me...(I don't even think that girls find me attractive)I am a male indian brown person and I need skin care tips...?
a high spf sunscreen should be your best buddy.. the higher the spf, the better, because your skin is prone to easy skin darkening.. don't try to use formulated skin lighteners yet because of your young skin.. sunscreen would be enough..





now, to help you lighten skin gradually, here are some home remedies -





1. mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 陆 tsp of almond oil; leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before wash off.


2. mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice.. do as no.1.





home remedies do take a bit of time to show results.. be patient, and you'll get there.I am a male indian brown person and I need skin care tips...?
How can you be too dark?


You got a tan... wait until it fades away and don't freak out. Lemon on your skin with lighten it up, but maybe you should google that bit to find out if its possible.
Trust me, trust me, trust me...I'm sure girls find you attractive. That's silly to think just because you got a little darker, that they wouldn't.





Just try to stay out of the sun as much as possible, and use sunscreen everyday (even if it's not sunny out). Your skin should eventually go back to its natural tone and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin