Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of skin care should i use? if i am 19!?

My skin is kinda oily in some areas, and i break out very often.


also wear make up everyday.


so cleaner is very important


i have been using Clinique and neutrogena and skin ID and all kind of cleansers and toners but i want to try some new ones


any recommendations?What kind of skin care should i use? if i am 19!?
ok well i really recommend you trying accutane.


I'm an actress in LA and all the celebs are on it.


doctors usually dont give this as an option or even mention it because thy do like to use this as a last result. mostly because it has some scary side effects like liver damage and birth defects if you get pregnant while you are on it.


but seriously.. ive had to battle acne ALL my life.. i had cysts like all over strangers would seriously come up to my mom and say i need to do something about my skin. you go on it for about 5 months.. and trust me.. you will seriously never have a zit again after you go on it. it is a high dose of vit. A and it makes your skin beautiful.. ask your derm. about it... it takes awhile to get on it though,, you have to get your blood drawn once every month you take it for. but it will seriously clear up your skin no ****.





dont waste your money on **** that doesnt work
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin