Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can i still take care of my skin while I'm in the office?

FYI, I have oily skin.. and several breakouts..


I'm in the office for about 9 hours a day (8am-6pm)How can i still take care of my skin while I'm in the office?
go to the washroom and use oil blotting sheets


if you want at lunch wipe of your make-up with a cloth that is for oily skin or make up remover it will get off the oil to...





because if you face is oily by lunch your make-up wont be that much on.. so you can quickly re-do it then.. while having a fresh face.. for the other half of your day





go to your local drug store (shoppers for me) and ask them or look for moisturizers that are for oily skin it will help, make sure also your make-up is oil free





good_luck





ohh your a guy


haha i just looked at your image :P


well pretty much the same


just forget the **** about make-up


lol


still wipe your face down at lunch and re-apply your cremeHow can i still take care of my skin while I'm in the office?
when u r in yor office, face ur face for atleast 3times with a oil free face wash, like Himalaya, or the like, and a good astringent after wiping ur face. U can use Himalaya astringent, its good. It controls your oilyness. Try my tips, Im sure u will have to thank me.
Christian Dior cleansing water





pump some onto cotton pad, clean your face with it and thats it! it removes excess oils off your face without overdrying. dont touch your face during the day and drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin