Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me a skin care line for oily, aging (over 35) skin w/no acne? HELP!?

Mary Kay timewise cleanser and moisturizer. They have a formula for oily skin and it is great!





I also suggest their oil mattefier that goes on under your makeup. I have extremely oily skin and this stuff does wonders.Can anyone tell me a skin care line for oily, aging (over 35) skin w/no acne? HELP!?
Artistry Essentials Balancing System is awesome for oily skin. I know women at many different ages that use it and love it and no you don't have to have acne to use it it is very gentle. It is actually guarenteed to work or they will give you a full refund with no questions asked. You might have seen an ad in Redbook, In Style, or Oprah. Artistry has been around for a long time but Artistry Essentials is a new line designed for anyone who is looking for a simple skin care line. You can't buy their products in stores but I can give you the direct link to the product so you can read about it and even buy it if it sounds like what you are looking for


http://adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com/produc鈥?/a>


It does prevent premature aging as well.


I can honestly say that I have found what i'm going to use for the rest of my life. It works really good and my skin looks and feels a million times better than ever before and I do not have oil problems anymore. Hope this helped :)Can anyone tell me a skin care line for oily, aging (over 35) skin w/no acne? HELP!?
Arbonne's NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging system for face. It's Botanically Based, pH correct, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Never tested on animals, Formulated without animal products or by-products, Formulated without mineral oil, and specifically formulated to meet the needs of people with different skin types (dry, oily, combination, acne, sensitive, skin conditions, etc). The anti aging line is result oriented and perfect for your skin type. If you would like more information, please feel free to visit my website and email me. I'll be happy to help you. Good luck!
I always suggest Lush, its so much better for your skin than things with lots of chemicals in it. If you go to your local shop, they will help you choose things that would be good for your skin.
just visit nyaloe.com !!!


Pure, Certified Organic, and hi-quality Aloe vera product !
! use 'non moisturising' soap for shower! do not use any moisturisers! your skin produces lot of oil, which cares for skin in return! use after shower powder to keep fresh and unsticky all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin