Monday, November 30, 2009

I am trying to name my skin care and makeup studio... any suggestions?

';SKIN'; cuz it's all about beatiful skin


or


';ENVY'; cuz everyone envy's healthy skin


or


';CHARMED'; cuz it just sounds cute


or


';REYOUVINATE...rejuvinate + you =.....


or


';FACE IT'; cuz its all about facial care/beauty


or


....thats all I can come up with right now. It also depend on your location. I live in CA and there are a lot of ';beach and summer'; themed names for clinics. Good luck and congratulations on your studio :)I am trying to name my skin care and makeup studio... any suggestions?
I say something French. Those places always sound beautiful, informed and exclusive to me. Arc de Provence. Something like that.I am trying to name my skin care and makeup studio... any suggestions?
What kind of atmosphere are you going to try to give your studio? Fun and trendy? Sleek and sophisticated? Natural and earthy? Comfortable and relaxing? I think by narrowing down the look you're going to give it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin