Saturday, November 28, 2009

~~~Are there any skin care systems like Proactiv?~~~?

Like...the whole cleanse tone moisturize thing





to get rid of acne





and get rid of oil ('cause i have oily skin)~~~Are there any skin care systems like Proactiv?~~~?
There's a new line from Clinique that's a lot like Proactiv. I've heard from many people that it worked well for them, either a lot like Proactiv or better. I would reccommend you giving that a try. There are also products that are ';knock offs'; of Proactiv that you can buy at the drugstore like Nature's Cure and Acne Free. I've heard that Acne Free works really well, I've never heard anything about Nature's Cure, though.~~~Are there any skin care systems like Proactiv?~~~?
Acne Response by Loreal combines two different types of treatment and has supposably been proven to work better.


My son's trying it now.


He got no improvement with Proactiv but this one has seemed to help a bit.


(the dermatologist didn't help either)
Acnefree at walmart the same stuff
2 good ones : Murad and Clinique
Acne free is very similiar and way less expensive. It also works great
I have two suggestions:


Clinique acne wash, toner, and lotion (but its kinda expensive), and Natures Cure-- its these little tablets that you chew up every morning and night--the only place i've ever found them iz wal mart.
I've just started a new ';pill'; called Yasmin and been on it for 3 months it seems to be making a big difference!! Also - I have started using Nutrogena skin cleaning products - I find the facial scrub good and I just brought these rapid clear wipes that say they will clear up/help clear up pimples in 8 hours and I have noticed they do dry them up really well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin