Monday, November 30, 2009

Help me ...... Can u advice to me some good skin care ?

I am 22years, is it best for me if i use Olay total effect ?Or Which brand will be best for me , me tried L贸real didn't work to me :(





Help me ........





I want good skin care brand ...........Help me ...... Can u advice to me some good skin care ?
Well, why would you want to use Proactive anyways if you don't have skin problems? Even if you do, I wouldn't use it, all it does is dry out your skin! You're only 22! I don't think you need Olay total effect! Its like for people in their 30s or 40s. Just take good care of your skin now, and you won't need that at a later age. Just keep you skincare simple. Just wash, and moisturize. I have done many things to my face when I was younger and I wish I hadn't. I switched from one product to the next, whatever was hot or I see in the magazines. It just totally ruined my skin. Don't do the same! Help me ...... Can u advice to me some good skin care ?
WELL...... proactive is good but exspensive otherwise i csant help you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin