Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone tried the Nivea Rich Care body lotion (for very dry skin). Is it any good?

I've just moved to the UK from Australia and I can't find my normal Nivea nourishing lotion here.. Any other body lotion rec's for dry skin would also be appreciatedAnyone tried the Nivea Rich Care body lotion (for very dry skin). Is it any good?
it actually did not work for me but if your lookin for somethin for dry skin try lookin for lotions that have shea butter in it. u should try avenno, olay body quench, or even caress body lotion with shea butter can help with rough dry skin!Anyone tried the Nivea Rich Care body lotion (for very dry skin). Is it any good?
if it has any type of alcohol in it--guess what? it dries as well as moisturizes, it sets you up to have to use more!! Always read your labels!!!
Yes, I have used Nivea Rich Care Body lotion and I have found it to be a good lotion for dry skin..


I've also used a lotion called ';Gloves'; which is an excellent


lotion also for very dry skin..Try it, I think you will find it very


pleasant...
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin