Saturday, November 28, 2009

Clinique vs. marykay vs. any other brand of skincare?? i'm looking for a good, daily skin care line to use

i am looking for skin care products that calm skin prone to redness, fight occasional breakouts and fight the first signs of aging (i'm 21)Clinique vs. marykay vs. any other brand of skincare?? i'm looking for a good, daily skin care line to use
I use clinique and it is amazing. I've tryed other things(proactive, clearsil, neutrogena) they dried my skin out and it looked awful. Clinique made my skin look so healthy. Its really good if you have sensitive skin since it would dry you out.Clinique vs. marykay vs. any other brand of skincare?? i'm looking for a good, daily skin care line to use
Clinique. is the best use the 3step . im 22 and i want to stop the aging process already lol marykay is kind of for older people .
I like Estee Lauder, I've had great results with their products.
I really love the Oil of Olay regenerist products....The serum is my favorite....They have a new one out that I think I will try that helps to make it look like you have seen some sun....I feel safe trying this brand of new products...Oil of Olay seems good with changing their products some and it has been tried and true for many years....Good luck.
clinique. trust me. i'm in my 40's. late 40's. even @ 21it is not too soon to start fighting the aging process.
bare minerals...or anything with minerals for that fact. they dont clog your pores and its way more pure then anything i have ever used
As an esthetician, I am an ingredient snob. I personally use Dermalogica in and out of my treatment room. I also use their products post-wax. There are so many GREAT professional skin care lines out there. You'll want a line that nourishes the skin, not just makes it feel good, which is what most of the over-the-counter or department store lines do.
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin