Monday, November 30, 2009

Would you pay $850 a month for Eminence Organics skin care or at least $ 450 for Arbonne skin care products? ?

Which brand line worth the money?Would you pay $850 a month for Eminence Organics skin care or at least $ 450 for Arbonne skin care products? ?
I am sure that both lines are worth the money! I would suggest trying both and seeing what line you like better!!! I have not used or even herd of Eminence Organics! But I also live and a smaller city! I personal use and LOVE Arbonne! For me its worth every penny!! Would you pay $850 a month for Eminence Organics skin care or at least $ 450 for Arbonne skin care products? ?
I actually do pay to buy the Arbonne Skincare line. I purchase the RE9 line that costs $300 retail and lasts about six months. But, I purchase it at the consultant discount rate. I love the products and think they are totally worth it, they make my skin look great and the dark circles and fine lines around my eyes have improved tremendously.





BTW - $850 a month seems quite expensive per month, pretty sure I won't be able to afford something that expensive.





Are you trying to decide which company you would like to start a business with? Make sure to compare the compensation plans closely. I haven't seen Eminence Organics but Arbonne has a great compensation plan.
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin