Monday, November 30, 2009

Do u think i spend too much money on skin care..?

like every 2 months or so i spend like 80$ on skin care alone.do u think this is too much?Do u think i spend too much money on skin care..?
no i dont think so, you just take good care of yourself. nothing wrong with that!Do u think i spend too much money on skin care..?
i think it depends on what kind of skin care you're buying. if it is a few high quality items that work versus buying alot of silly things you dont need. It all depends. but hey.....whatever floats your boat. I prob spend that much plus some every month!
depends, do you have great skin? if so then it may be worth it 80 is a lot of money unless you are getting a lot of facials etc... if you think it is too much try slowly cutting back
Well, if you can afford it and it enhances your natural features, I see no reason not to spend that much on skin care. However, if you CAN'T afford it, or you're just buying extra STUFF that you'll never use, you should probably be a little bit more thrifty.





Honestly, all the skin care products you really need are: a good cleanser, foundation/powder, mascara, and maybe some eyeshadow for special occasions. Going natural in the way of makeup is the best. All of the above items are probably available at Walgreens or Target.





Of course, if you don't mind spending forty bucks a month on skincare, go ahead! It's your money.
I don't think so. Taking good care of your skin is really important. It beats spending that much on makeup. You need to take very good care of your skin because as you get older, no amount of makeup can cover up neglected skin.





A solid house has a good foundation, and a beautiful person has good skin!








--Tamberlinn
Well let me tell you a secret..... i use to do that b-fore but since my mom told me that there are better ways to protect your skin without spending big amounts of money..... Once in a week b-fore I go to bed I wash my face and I prepare some oatmeal with milk and honey. After I wash my face i put it on for about 15 minutes and then I take a towel and I clean my face with warm water...Right after you remove everything you will se how soft and clean your face looks.... Believe me it works I been doing for about 2yrs. and I can tell you that my face change a lot..... Hopefully it works for you too...
Depends...maybe you need it...so thats fine! If you dont need it and you are just using money...STOP!!! I think you should use about only $50!!!
It depends.....how old are you? and how much do you earn?
totally depends. how old are you and how bad is your skin? can you afford the expensive stuff? i've heard on oprah and stuff, you don't need the expensive brands, but if you can afford them why not. i probably spend like $40 a month and that's plenty. i use clinique and other stuff from sephora. if you're like buying proactiv, it's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin