Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good skin care system?

i usually just have the occasional zits every once in awhile but today i was looking in the mirror and i noticed that the side of my face is starting to break out with a little more than i'd like it too. i also think i have blackheads there's these little black dots on my nose. anyone know any good skin care systems that will help prevent and maybe do spot treatments on acne and blackheads. p.s. nothing that's hard to get that i'd have to go to my doctor or order online. i need something that is available at a local store like walgreens or walmart.What's a good skin care system?
This is what works fer me (and seems to be a general skin care system):





-While in the shower (usually during the 2 minutes I leave the conditioner in my hair) I exfoliate, gently, with Equate Medicated Apricote Scrub ( can be found in stores). Make sure you do not only wash your face, but your neck as well. It's an area that tends to get neglected.


-When I'm done in the shower, I pat my face dry (so there's still moisture in it) and I use Active Smoothing Vaseline.


-Make sure you don't rub your face dry until the vaseline is absorbed into your skin (it works better if it's moist).


-Make sure you take off you make-up with baby wipes (or whatever you'd like to use) before you go to bed.








When I have spontaneous break outs on my nose, I usually use a Biore Strip, and moisturize after.





((All available at Walgreens or ShopRite))What's a good skin care system?
Sorry to tell you this but you are not going to find quality skin care products at Walmart or Walgreens!!! Dermalogica is an excellent skin care system. Or try going to a local spa and see what skin care line they carry and then have them recommend products from that line that you can use.
Read ';The Key to Beautiful Skin'; morning and evening skin care system:





http://www.bodycarebymg.com/page/982375
the new neutrogena eight-hour advanced solution gel cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin