Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's your skin care routine?

What do you do daily or whatever to keep your face all pretty and whatnot? What type of cleanser do you use? What's your favourite brand of skin care products? Etc.


:]What's your skin care routine?
ok first i use thursday plantation tea tree acne clearing wash


followed by loreal happy derm skin exhilarating facial cleanser


then i tone using garnier pore tightening astringent


followed by dove facial brightening moisturizer (if its night i use olay moisture lotion instead)





thursday plantation: is good it has cleared up most of my skin flaws





happy derm: its good and the moisturizer is good to but i don't have it at the moment





garnier: is burns a bit but is really effective :)





dove: brightens the bags under my eyes in the morning





olay: is the best moisturizer





hope this helpsWhat's your skin care routine?
At night i use a facial scrub (premier by dead sea: Exfoliating and Cleansing Facial Gel) followed by their Facial Serum, followed by a night cream (Eight Greens Whip Moisturizer by eminence organics). In the morning i wash my face with (facial body cleanser-3 by Intaglio) and then i apply (Eight Greens Youth Serum by eminence organics) and a day cream (Day Lotion-10 w/SPF by Intaglio). Morning and night i apply an under eye cream (Wild Plum Eye Cream by eminence organics).





The intaglio and eminence line can be purchased spas or online and the premier by dead sea is sold at kiosks at the mall. They are really expensive but worth it! I use to use drug store brands and my skin was always a mess. I'm 23 and my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom and i never get breakouts following that regime - It may seem like a lot of steps but it really doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do.



I wash my face with Clinique mild facial soap everyday and use Olay total effects moisturiser with SPF. I only exfoliate every 3 or 4 days so my skin doesn't dry out too much. I also make sure that I eat healthily lots of fruit and vegetables and drink plenty of water, do enough exercise and get enough sleep.
I wash with St. Ives Apricot Scrub in the morning, followed by a Biore moisturizer. At night, I use either an Aveeno or Biore face wash and moisturize before bed. My favorites brands are Neutogena, Biore, Aveeno, and St. Ives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin