Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do steroids necessarily cause acne? Can I just take good care of my skin? ?

yo crunch, I acne problems beginning when I was in high school. I had acne on my cheeks that was making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Aceneticin, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I wound up contacting a local dermatologist. After 2 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try calling a local dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.comDo steroids necessarily cause acne? Can I just take good care of my skin? ?
no...but don't take steroids they will shrink your testicals and in the future if you have kids it increases the chance of having them mentaly challenged/unstable Do steroids necessarily cause acne? Can I just take good care of my skin? ?
Yes,avoid taking/applying steroid creams.
yes, especially on your back
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin