Monday, November 30, 2009

Question about skin care?

I don't have acne, but i have a few black heads and blemishes around my nose area. I also have a couple of blemishes on my chin and forehead area. Anybody have any products they've used or something that they recommend to make these things go away?Question about skin care?
i have the same thing to but i don't have blackheads anymore.


they went away. i had blemishes and still have like 2 left.


i used st. ives apricot scrub and it went away.


look for ';St. ives apricot scrub blemish control';


click here to look at it:


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31鈥?/a>





and they have the kind for blackheads too.


its called St.ives apricot scrub blemish control and blackheads


click to look at it:


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31鈥?/a>








Good Luck! :)Question about skin care?
i have the same problem i don't have acne but i have tiny blemishes on my nosed and chin. At first i was using an astringent and that was too strong and was drying out my skin so i went to get a facial with my sister at elizabeth grady(a spa) and the lady sad to try nuetragena daily scrub it is blue and has little beads in it. Then get the nuetragena gentle skin moisturizer and put them on every night it worked for me!


Hope i helped!
ok use the basic nutregena daily facial soap it is like orange and in a pump thing if u get it at the store and use as told before ur pores start getting cloged and pimples appear hope this helps!!!
try these natural skin care tips http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin