Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best lotions, moisturizers, and cleanser(skin care products..)??!?

Hi everybody,





I want to know what your favorite lotions/moisturizers/ and cleansers are...I'm having a hard time choosing what products to buy(like do I buy from Dove, Olay, or Neutrogena..I can't decide..)





There are too many products to choose from(even more when you can't decide on what brand to buy)..





So pls tell me your fave skin care products, why you like them so much, and if you've ever tried Neutrogena, Olay, or Dove(and which one u liked the best)...THANK YOU!!!!Best lotions, moisturizers, and cleanser(skin care products..)??!?
Definitely Neutrogena. They're gentle. They work great. They are lightweight, non-greasy, quick absorbing. They have a great selection. They are hypo-allergenic, oil-free, non-comedogenic and dermatologist test. They are also reasonable priced. What more can I say! Olay would be my second choice. Dove products are too heavy and I don't care for the smell.Best lotions, moisturizers, and cleanser(skin care products..)??!?
BABY OIL WORKS WONDERS =)
Out of the ';over the counter'; products I am only able to use DOVE or CARESS. I'm pretty much allergic to the rest of the store products.





Marykay and Avon actually have the best skin care products. I have sold both at different times. I sell Avon now though.... or will be soon. I am an Avon rep but am not currently active but hope to be within the next few weeks. I've also tried Clinique but don't really like their products except some of the make-up.





You can find representatives in your area for both MaryKay and Avon. The representative would also be able to help you find what will work best for you and let you sample the product before buying it. Avon is more affordable though. As a person that has sold both that is my opinion.





If you got the money to spend... go with MaryKay. But if your on a tight budget as most of us are... go with Avon.





My favorite is the ANEW products that AVON has. Anew is great for anti-aging and is available for ALL skin types whether it is dry, oily, sensitive or normal.


As far as lotions the SKIN SO SOFT with AVON. And not only does it keep your skin soft but keeps the mosquitoes away as well! I even use it on my pets to keep the fleas off of them. Silly I know but.... IT WORKS!
Ive always used Oil of olay. I like it better than clinique or anything. I use oil of olay clarity and its the only thing thats cleared up my skin beating perscriptions! Iuse the cleanser and the toner. I also use oil of olay moisturizer it makes ur face soft without making ur skin oily( and I have oily skin).
i dont liek any of those i use www.marykay.com it is amazing it smells good and works really well
My favourite is the Natural Elements skincare range-all natural and suitable for vegans too!
I dont like olay because I find it leaves a shine. I use neutrogena and they have i think its three choices for your skin type. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking great plus its good for laying makeup over. And I dont use dove either because of its reputation. There are too many products to buy but ive had the best experience with neutrogena!





Olays website offers free samples if you want to try them id recommend that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin