Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best skin care product for large pores and uneven skin tone???

try biore products for large pores. I use their pore minimizing lightweight moisturizer spf 15. It's oil free and minimizes and smoothes. For uneven skin tone I use affirm 1x- it contains retinol. You smooth it on your face at night. A cheaper product to try is neutrogena healthyskin visiblyeven night concentrate. It has retinol and essential soy to help even out skin tone. I also use ddf sulfur therapeutic mask to keep pores clear and clear blemishes. Hope this helps.Best skin care product for large pores and uneven skin tone???
as for me it still good to use those products that had been suggested by your dematologist..... and if im going to answer u for now i use tretinoin hydroquinone... but u must consult your doctor....and these agent should not be use not more tha two months because it will cause hyperpigmentation and is only use once a day at night...............


I wish I had helped youBest skin care product for large pores and uneven skin tone???
Vitamin E Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin