Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just canceled my Proactiv skin care,what does everyone think of it? Does your Proactiv work ?See below please.

The first shipment worked great, then I noticed a different smell and texture to the face wash...I think they send the good stuff first and then changed the formula...was not working as stated...Just canceled my Proactiv skin care,what does everyone think of it? Does your Proactiv work ?See below please.
HOLY CRAP!!! It happened to you too??? When I first got my proactive, I was like, wow! It really works! Then I also noticed that the smell changed. At first it smelled really clean and refreshing, then like, after the 2nd shipment, the moisturizer began to smell like pee. I kept on using though b/c I was like, 'hey, I payed for this, no use just leaving there', you know? I stopped my shipment of Proactiv after they sent me my second packet. I swear, freakin' Neutrageana works better, or something. I mean, I don't have acne, I have the occasional pimple like ever 2 months but still, maybe I'll try that new Papaya cleanser they've been recently advertising on TV.Just canceled my Proactiv skin care,what does everyone think of it? Does your Proactiv work ?See below please.
All of you should contact Proactive with your complaints......I sure would.
Hey! All of you. I found the same thing with the proactive line. What a rip off. Avon carries a line called Porefection (cleanser, toner, mask, and lotion) that is much better. I watch the sales and pick it up for $3.99 each. I am sick and tired of being ripped off. Give it a try.
I have been using Proactiv for almost a year now, and I don't know why. It hasn't seemed to help much. I have noticed that there are two different cleansers. One is in a bigger bottle and is used for your face and body, and then the smaller bottle is for your face. The larger bottle has green scrub beads while the smaller bottle has white. Hope this helps
I used Proactiv for a long time with not so great results. I had acne that progressively got worse with the use of Proactiv. I went to a great dermatologist and he recommended that I get on Acutane, which is an extremely powerful drug, by prescription only. It was the only thing that got rid of my acne and pretty much changed the make up of my skin even after being off of the drug for 2 years. He was of the opinion that Proactiv is a useless product that should be taken off the market because its nothing more than snake-oil. I recommend Acutane to anyone that wants to clear up their skin. In reality, it's for those people that have severe cystic type acne, but keep in mind, especially if you're a woman, that you have to take regular pregnancy tests because this drug causes severe birth defects in unborn babies.
Hi, I can't say anything about Proactiv, but if you need a new product I can recommend one that a friend of mine is using. It is from a company called Arbonne and it is their Clear Advantage Line. She is 30 and has tried everything out there. This has worked where nothing else did. Her face improved so much that even my husband commented how much better her face looked. You can check it out in their online catalog at http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com Good luck to you.
My sister is a devoted user of Proactive products. She swears by it. She also purchases it from e-Bay so I suggest you check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin