Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I ask about skin care?

Im trying some new products - bio oil and coal face from Lush. ive tried the bio oil to get rid of my acne scars but it seems to have made my acn e worse over night. is it meant to do this or is it just unlucky as i have stressed etc?


also what benefits have the liqorice and charcoal on my skin?


i have combination (oily and very dry) skin with acne and visable pores! any advice? thanks :)Can I ask about skin care?
Well, as far as the Bio-Oil goes, I've heard absolutely wonderful things about it, but I'm not sure if it's all hype. You really should ONLY put that on the scars you're looking to fade; since it's an oil, it might clog your pores, you know? And, as you said, stress surely could play a role in that.





I haven't done the licorice or charcoal, nor have I heard very much about that but it sounds good to me. Hey, if it works well for you, send me a message or something because I'd love to know.





If I were you, I'd probably buy two different lotions. Since you have acne, you probably use some kind of benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid product, right? And may I also venture a guess that your cheeks are the very dry part of your face, but your T-zone is where it's oily? Cause that's kinda how my skin is, my cheeks are fine but sometimes I feel like if I could just sell the oil on my face I'd be so rich, haha. So buy a moisturizing lotion for the parts where it's dry, and use something with acne medicine where you have acne.





People bash Proactiv quite a lot, but I really like their lotion, face mask and spot treatment. Their face wash and toner could be a lot better, though. I also tried a couple tea tree oil products from The Body Shop, my favorite was probably their foaming face wash - it leaves your skin soft but totally not oily, and it seems to make it smoother too. If you want it, the link's right down there, but I'd suggest using one of those exfoliating towels or gloves since I feel like they make a huge difference in how good my face looks and feels after I wash it.


http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>





As for the matter of your pores, I don't know :( I'm also still on the never ending search for how to get my face to not get oily throughout the day, so if you ever figure that one out, please share it :) And wow, I was totally going to say something else, but I forgot what it was. So good luck with the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin