Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help with good skin care products, Ance.?

So lately I've been getting Ance and I need to stop it before it gets out of control. I had such PERFECT skin before but I don't know what's happening now. I get small little bumps/pimples and then I get some big ones.





Does anyone know of REALLY GOOD Ance skin care products thta work REALLY well?





I also get many blemishes from the pimples. Does anyone know of anytihng I could use to make those go away?





Cost doesn't matter.Help with good skin care products, Ance.?
proactivHelp with good skin care products, Ance.?
I highly reccomend seeing a dermatologist, they know best. You can find out what type of skin you have, so that way in the future you can be at the store and see a product that says ';for oily skin'; and you can be like ';Oh my God, that's me!'; :) If you were wondering some good products for all types of skin then try Proactive for acne and Obaji for an over all better complexion. Oh, and also schedule an appointment for a facial, that's what I have tomorrow. Yay! Good luck! :)
Try this mask...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4cQ%26amp;feature=channel_page
visit this blog specialized in skin care http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/
Benza Clin. It's a prescription from the doctor and it is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin