Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have sensitive skin, I'm going shopping for skin care products? any suggesstions?

i have a budget total of $20...





yeah.. i have st ives apricot scrub


jergens mosutrizing cleanser


clear and clear oil absorbing sheets


and astrigent.I have sensitive skin, I'm going shopping for skin care products? any suggesstions?
Hi! I would def. stick to one brand at a time here to make sure if you develop any allergies, you'll know where they're coming from. It seems like you have sensitive, but slightly oily skin from the products you described. I would check out Neutrogena products. They're available virtually everywhere and they work great. I break out from EVERYTHING and I haven't had a problem with them in the 12 years I've been using them. I would recommended a gentle cleanser with a touch of salicylic acid if you break out. I would only exfoliate once a week with cleanser scrub so that you don't irritate and dry your skin out. I would keep the oil absorbing sheets in my purse so you can blot out excess during that day. I think if you make be better off using a gentle make up remover at the end of the night to get all the make up and junk the builds up in your pores throughout the day. Maybe try a light matte moisturizer to get rid of the greasies and give your skin a pinch of moisture with making you oil slick. Check out the website. You can even do a little personal skin consultation on yourself! Good luck! Hope I could help!I have sensitive skin, I'm going shopping for skin care products? any suggesstions?
try to stick with one brand at a time so when you start noticing that the product isn't working well with your skin, you would know what product it is.





I've heard from several people that organic products are working well for them. I would like to try them also but i have sensitive skin as well and i'm only using St. ives scrub and moisturizer, and so far its going well on my skin. There's a organic skin care aisle at my local Longs Drugs store....so maybe you could look that up if you have LOngs Drugs near you.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
St. Ives is great! I've been using that for a couple of years.


The Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer also really good for sensitive skin, as they're fragrance free and don't irritate the skin.





I've also heard wonderful things about la roche posay effaklar cleanser. Hope that helps!
Try going to Whole foods and getting something all natural and organic. You can spend about $25 for a good cleanser and moisterizer. There is one I really like that is in an orange bottle and contains vitamin c.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin