Thursday, December 10, 2009

What skin care is better: Noxzema or Olay?? I'm curious to what wins the challenge.?

Depends on your skin. For me, noxzema is good but it drys up ur skin then you end up putting lotion on. Olay, gives me oily skin.. the best that i find that works with less complication is .. hot water and soap in teh morning and at nite. Easy and cheap.What skin care is better: Noxzema or Olay?? I'm curious to what wins the challenge.?
Olay - from what I hear.What skin care is better: Noxzema or Olay?? I'm curious to what wins the challenge.?
Noxzema Man Thats Good Ok Hope This Helps
I say neither....used them both b/c I have sensitive skin but both dried my face out HORRIBLY!!! I stared using Vichy and I haven't had a break out and my scars have faded
my dermatologist recomends anything neutrogena....i personally like olay as well
Noxzema has been around the longest and the older generation will be using it more then anything else
Water is just as good and is what is in the cream in the jars.
I think Olay is better...........because I cannot handle the odor of noxema.
Noxzema

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin