Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best skin care treatment?

dont say proactive 'cuz that doesnt work for me......What is the best skin care treatment?
Well i'm 12. My moms part time job is Sensaria. It is amazing! If you have one around you then do that. If you do try the Jojoba oil (idk how to spell it)





Good luck ;DWhat is the best skin care treatment?
If you have deep, moderate to severe acne, accutane is the best, but you need to see a dermatologist for it. If you have just a couple of pimples here and there, just a cleansing regime like proactive is the best. It won't completely take care of it, but it'll control it somewhat.
Holy Cow I cant believe how many people have this question! I did too until about a month ago, now first let me say I dont know this lady and I get no compensation for doing this I JUST WANT TO HELP PEOPLE cuz if you dont know about her you will never find her. She is a lady that sells a home remedy for skin (face and body) AND IT WORKS I am so excited to be able to say my face is free and clear of ANY acne! so please go to her posting on Craigslist in Spokane wa under the ';general'; catagory! you will NOT be disappointed! I only pay 10 bucks A MONTH for my supply and my skin is well.....perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin