Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do any of you use Avon Makeup and skin care..and if you do, do you like it?

i use avon makeup and skin care and i love it!! mark by avon is also very good!





check it out


go to www.youravon.com/dgeorge7412Do any of you use Avon Makeup and skin care..and if you do, do you like it?
Have you heard of mark.? It is Avon's daughter brand - geared toward women ages 16-30 something. They have a brand new skincare line that is great.





One of my favorite things is Mist Opportunity. It is a multi-tasking refresher that works perfect to set your makeup, and also refresh during the day. At only $8, it is well worth it. I love the glow my face has after I use it.





Check out the link to my mark. e-store in my profile, if you'd like to see the whole mark. line. Or contact me if you want any more suggestions.Do any of you use Avon Makeup and skin care..and if you do, do you like it?
I have use the foot care line from co-worker who sells it at my dad job. I would buy from her often because I had less time when I was working and I think you get your money's worth plus your order usually only takes on week from date of order. My sister uses the Avon Face Cleaner for Ance skin with Salicye Acid 3% it helps to heal the pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin