Thursday, December 3, 2009

POLL: What is your skin care routine?

This is mine:





Morning %26amp; Night:


-Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser


-Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner


-Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer


-Clean %26amp; Clear Persa Gel 10 (only at night)





Other:


-Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque (once a week)


-St. Ives Apricot Scrub (twice a week)POLL: What is your skin care routine?
Morning and night





Clean %26amp;Clear blackhead clearing scrub


Neutrogena alcohol free toner


Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer (luv this moisturizer)POLL: What is your skin care routine?
I used to be obsessed with finding the right skin care products, not to mention making sure they weren't tested on animals. I still care that they aren't tested on animals, but lately, I've just been washing my face with good old soap and water, and I don't have terrible acne, just typical teenage acne. So I still get some pimples and I want to find something to minimize pores on my nose, but its not like the products I was using were that helpful either.
- Using an exfoliaiting cloth to exfoliate lightly.(day)


- Wash my face with Dove or Olay soap.


- Use a Toner


- Use a Moisturizer


- Age Prevention on certain spot


- Sunscreen (day)








Other : Once a week deep cleansing exfoliating Mask


Once a week Body Polishing





I shower every morning , so I moisturize every day.


Apply more before bedtime around areas that is easily to be dried.



I Only wash my face in the morning but


Neutrogena Acne stress Control foam wash


Cetaphil moisturizer.
shower


shower


another shower


shower
morning----wash while in shower


night---------wash while in shower
I wash my face at night and in the morning.


I moisturize after I wash my face.





I still have crappy skin.
Dial Soap and water.


Generic hand cream in the winter to combat chapping.
When I take a shower after work I wash my face with Dial soap.


In the summer I shave and put on aftershave.


In the winter my beard gets washed with the shampoo I use on my hair.
Wash, rinse, pat dry. Put on Bare Minerals makeup.
i just wash with a skin cleanser
Water %26amp; soap.


Seems to work fine for me.
wash my face in the morning, moisturizer at night
breathe air........
i've always had good skin, i put on lotion all over my body since i was young.
soap it when in the shower, and when you see my skin you'd still be jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin