Thursday, December 3, 2009

High-quality face/skin care products?

I swear, I have tried every over the counter face wash on the market at least once, and not one of them works any better than the rest.





I have combination skin... in the T-zone it gets unbearably oily in the summer and very dry in the winter. I don't have *bad* acne, but I get little pimples around my nose and lips often, and on my cheek I have scars from old zits... nothing has worked to clear it up, so I resort to oil-free coverup. My skin tone is uneven, but toner negates all the anti-oil and anti-acne products.





It would be my dream to have clear, perfect skin with an even complexion and balanced oil levels... but I know that's impossible. Is there any high-quality product out there (special-order, I don't really care) that works for people with my skin type to reduce acne and even out the oil and dryness? Something that REALLY works?? I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars and get the same horrible results I've seen with these OTC products.High-quality face/skin care products?
I have the same exact problem!! I use Clinique, and it has done wonders for my skin. They can skin type you at the counter and set you up with a custom made skin care plan. I use their Acne Cleansing foam to remove makeup, Mild facial soap for dirt and oil, Clarifying Lotion #3 (their version of toner ) Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (oil free) and on top of that I use Super Defense Moisturizur for combination to oily skin. i had never had anyone comment on my skin until I started on these products. It took about a month to get everything looking good, but it is worth the money! Clinique counters are in almost every department store, and their associates are very friendly and helpful!High-quality face/skin care products?
Have you tried Arbonne they have amazing products that I am using and selling as well. I have tried many products until my friend introduced to Arbonne and I love it. I have combination and sensitive skin. check out the website www.arbonne.ca If you are interested in the products send me an e-mail and I will be happy to help you. If you are under 30 I would recommend the Intelligence Line.
Have you tried Proactiv? I have used it for about 10 years and I am very happy with it. I only buy the repairing lotion now, though...which I get for discount (but still new) on Ebay. And I only use it at night before going to sleep. Other than that I use a good toner (I use Biore, green bottle/liquid) and cotton balls, and wipe my face with it at least once a day. It helps a lot with shine (oil) control. I also use the matching Biore face scrub but just in the shower. That's really all I do and my face is clear most all of the time.
I second the Clinique answer. While I don't have acne issues, I do have a T-zone problem and Clinique is the only thing that balances my skin out. I even have my fiancee using the mens' line. He has acne issues, and is very pleased with the line too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin