Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pls tel me the best soap for skin care?

i need to get a soap that does not allow my skin dry....not harmful..mild makes skin softPls tel me the best soap for skin care?
DovePls tel me the best soap for skin care?
olay
My derm recommends Dove - liquid body wash - plain original scent.
I have been using the Clinique 3-step system for years. They have different options for all skin types. Go to a Clinique counter at a Macy's or Nordstrom and have them find what skin type you are. It is a little more expensive than the stuff you can get at Walmart but it's definately worth it!
I really think it's according to your skin. I am African-American and have very nice skin, but it's also sensitive and ';T'; zone, meaning combination of oily and dry...............I use Black soap from Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin