Thursday, December 10, 2009

The BEST Skin Care System and Products???

For women over 40? Regardless of cost, what do you consider to be the absolute best skin care products out there, and why? Please tell me of your own experience(s) with the products you like and use.The BEST Skin Care System and Products???
Hi:





I am a Registered Nurse and I specialize in skin care. Skin care is my passion and I have worked with hundredes of patients over the last 12 years.





All of my patients use the SKIN RENEWAL METHOD found at:





www.aboutyourskincare.com





First of all, they provide you with a FREE SERVICE where you can email them any questions you have regarding skin care and a skin care expert/physician will answer you for FREE! I refer alot of people to their site.





Lastly, they have the most incredible products on the market. Reason being is because they consist of pure and concentrated extracts from fruits, vegetables ( ex: potatoes which produce hyaluronic acid good for wrinkle control) and vitamins. They dont mass produce therefore they can keep the products as pure as possible while not compromising the integrity of the products. They custom make the products specifically for your skin type.





I dont recommend store bought products because they are mass produced for millions of people and so it is not cost effective to use pure extracts ( they are very expensive).





They have a med spa in Bay Harbour ( it's the Beverly Hills of Miami) for over 26 year, they are reputable and the products are very fairly priced.





Good Luck!The BEST Skin Care System and Products???
I owned a spa for 7 years and the best anti-aging products are by a company called Phytomer (its professional you can only buy it in spas) their ogenage line is phenomenal but your looking at between $100-$250 for a moisturizer!!!!!


You can check the link below and get a facial done by an esethician, they recommend the perfect products for your skin.
umm now i use something called ';Biore'; with an accent on the last e.





Its in green containes or bottles.





Its a really good brand...it has nose strips, forehead strips, blackhead warming cleanser, face mask arming cleanser, 4 in 1 cleanser and toner.





it has done miracles to my face...





its ranges i think like 5 bucks to 14
I'm 24, I use Burts Bees Tomato Face Wash (for oily skin) and I use Bare Escentuals makeup......I swear by them both, they are the only two that really work for me (but I love mac too)
Im a 19 yo guy who uses ProActiv, shyt works. And its like 20 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin