Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'd like to make my own facial skin care products. Where can I learn how to make it? website or book guidance?

Do you mean for yourself, or do you mean you want to try to make your own line of products to sell? Because there will be different answers for each of those.I'd like to make my own facial skin care products. Where can I learn how to make it? website or book guidance?
I'm no expert, but this website should help, or at least point you in the right direction.


http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/reprint/inhomeskincarebusiness.asp Report Abuse
I'd like to make my own facial skin care products. Where can I learn how to make it? website or book guidance?
DONT!!!!!!!!!! JUST USE LANCOME!!!!!!! IT ROCKS
I don't fully make my own products, but I mix everything with other things. For my face treatment, I use a lotion, then add the contents of a vitamin E pill. In the summer, I put aloe in there too. There's a face mask you can make using 4 raw aspirin, and water. To that, I will also add honey and Aloe. I would bet oatmeal would be good for making a mask too. I also have learned that citrus is a good exfoliator, and I have added that to things also. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin