Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best skin care product?

i have somewhat bad skin. as in, pimples, acne, and redness. and i can never find good medicine/cleaner for it. even doctor medicine/cleaner wont help. any suggestions? and i dont want to use one that you have to keep on for while.





thnx!Best skin care product?
The only thing I know about that is proven to work is ProActive..Best skin care product?
I know, you might have heard this a million times already but it works. Use ProActive. It usually helps me but it may not help all people. Use it every night before you go to sleep. And although it doesn't say it in the commercial, wash your face off before going to bed.





But it's true, ProActive really works.





-Kait.





P.S --


If this doesn't works, feel free to email me at:





KaitIsMe@aim.com
Ive had bad acne since I was 15. And Im sure you have heard so many peoples stories. But mine was bad. Ive tried everything, from all the prescriptions from doctors...to birth control that helps Acne (Alysse) but NOTHING worked. I always thought Proactive would work, but way to expensive. I finally was introduced to a product by ';Arbonne'; Clear Advantage. It is a 3 step process....BUT I dont use the 3 steps. I only purchased the skin acne cream, and within 2 weeks I noticed a difference. My face is so clear...its changed the way I look, and Im so happy. If you google Arbonne ...go to their website. You can order it online. Just for the cream its about $12.00 (thats Canadian) If your in the states it will be cheaper. Check it out, its incrediable. Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin