Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your daily skin care routine?

at night:


wash off my makeup


use a foam


use a scrub





morning:


foamWhat is your daily skin care routine?
Morning:


Wash


apply cover up





Night:


WashWhat is your daily skin care routine?
night:


use the wave w/ clearisal ultra on t-zone


apply benzol peroxide to t-zone


use AmLactin (lotion) on cheeks (super dry skin on my cheeks)





morning:


witch hazel





once a week:


blackhead clearing scrub








xoxoCBL
at night-wash my face with neutrogena stress control foam


put on clean and clear moisturizer (sry forgot the name)





morning- same thing





I exfoliate once a week cause I use a little self tanner and when I exfoliate everyday it takes off the self tanner.
lol wow you guys really get into it..





morning:


shower


Noxzema pads


ponds moisturizer


sometimes eye make up sometimes not but NEVER use cover up








night NOTHING lol
night:


makeup remover


wash face


moisturizer


acne cream





day:


scrub sometimes


wash face


moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin