Thursday, December 10, 2009

I use Mary Kay. I recently discovered I have eczema in the eye area. What MK skin care routine should I use?

I use:


TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser


TimeWise 3-in-1 Moisturizer


Blemish Control Toner


Even Complexion Essence


Microderm Abrasion


TimeWise Firming Eye Cream


Full Coverage FoundationI use Mary Kay. I recently discovered I have eczema in the eye area. What MK skin care routine should I use?
I have eczema too! I use the microdermabrasion set, and am careful to keep it from my eye area (which you should anyway because that area is so sensitive). Foundation is fine, and shouldn't bother it. Blemish control toner: keep away from the eye area. The Timewise cleanser is fine for your whole face, but keep the moisturizer away from your eye area. Switch from the firming eye cream to the indulge soothing eye gel. It is great for that delicate area and still offers a lot of moisture, but might be better for eczema prone skin. Keep the even complexion essence away from the eye area.I use Mary Kay. I recently discovered I have eczema in the eye area. What MK skin care routine should I use?
none. they are all filled with alcohol and harsh ingredients. you have a nutritional deficiency.
Check here for a support group - they are often informed of clinical studies, so you could find treatments through them.





http://www.nationaleczema.org/
call your mary kay consultant. That's what they are trained to teach you
maybe you should stop using mary kay.





especially this stuff...


Microderm Abrasion


TimeWise Firming Eye Cream





dont mess around with your face, talk to a real dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin