Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best skin care brand for teenager girls?

When I was in high school, I used Clinique. They're very good at helping with acne and as a teenager, just like most, I had a huge problem with that. Not even just their skin care, but their make up helped a lot too. They have some good deals as well and will find a great line for you.





Now I use Origins, because it's all natural and the products I use (from the A Perfect World line) keep my skin really healthy and soft. I have never liked the way my skin looks or feels as much as I do now.





However, both of these lines are a little more expensive than drugstore lines, so if you're on a budget, I suppose I would recommend Neutrogena. But really, with Origins and Clinique, you absolutely get what you paid for, it is so worth it. Their products last a really long time too.





I also work at Origins, so if you have any questions about it or skin care in general, just ask! Good luck! :)





Not to put anyone else's suggestions down, but I'm letting you know from personal experience, that Proactive is not very good for you. There are so many acidic and alcoholic ingredients that can't be good for your skin. I had acne in high school, like I said, and while yes, proactive worked, right when I stopped using it, my acne came back so much worse. This is because the ingredients are so strong that your skin becomes dependent on them. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your money.Best skin care brand for teenager girls?
for my oily skin I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner. wash with cleanser, then pat dry with clean towel, I then apply toner with cotton pad and allow to air dry.


http://www.coonobabe.com





for skin cream I use the best cream for my skin. Preve by Isabella Pelle


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>


keeps my skin smooth and silky.Best skin care brand for teenager girls?
nuetrogena or proactive...
neutrogena


im 14 and i love it :)
I'm 17 and use Proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin