Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the best way to take care of human skin like make it soft silk and etc beautifulthings?and hair too?

whats the best shampo for head?Whats the best way to take care of human skin like make it soft silk and etc beautifulthings?and hair too?
Wow, at first I read this and it seemed like a kinda of creepy question.. Like you have purse made of human skin and want to know how to care for it.. ?





Moisturize! Moisturize 2x times a day.. I use cocoa butter and my skin is very, very soft! Though any lotion you like is fine.. Especially, moisturize AFTER a bath or shower... That's key.. Usually I use Neutrogena oil... It's soft/silky...





For hair. I do NOT wash my hair everyday.... I also wash my hair with baking soda mixed with my shampoo to take out any styling product residue! It's cheap and works really well... Baking soda is also good mixed with your body gel to exfoliate your skin at well!





I use Garnier Fructis it works pretty well and I get a lot of compliment on my hair/skin...





If you hair is dry you can use olive oil as an oil treatment.. Just rub a small amount through hair and cover with a plastic bag... I use a blow dryer to speed up the process... Leave on 15 minutes.. and wash hair... I do this in the winter...





Good luckWhats the best way to take care of human skin like make it soft silk and etc beautifulthings?and hair too?
I use Nexxus shampoo. It makes my hair very very soft. No matter what race you are. Nexxus is kind of expensive but it's worth it. Also u can try Jane and Carter solutions. They have shampoos, moistureizers, conditioners, etc. They are a little more expensive than nexxus but their products are ALL natural. It is so potent. It gives my skin and hair a nice shine and makes it very soft. Jane Carter solutions works great!!! www.janecartersolution.com
cocout oil works really well for hair and skin.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin