Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to take care of my sensitive skin during winter?

i have a sensitive skin.i cant use moisturizer during winter as i get pimples the next day and if i do not use them it gets dry.please helpCan anyone tell me how to take care of my sensitive skin during winter?
I use baby oil.....I dont put it on after the shower or soak in it...I literatly take a shower and use it after I am almost done with my shower....I turn the water off and fully lather my skin then I turn the water back on and just let the water run on me for awhile.....I have very sensitive skin and I break out from everything as well.....have you tried any all natural soaps or moisterizers? they really help...because there isnt as much perfumes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin