Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Mary Kay's skin care line work?

I Love mary kay! Thanks to velocity I have no acne. I have been using it since I was in my teens and have tried other brands with terrible results. It worked great for me. The price was absolutly wonderful too!.


I recently switched to the timewise and I love that too. My skin feels wonderful and I always get compliments on how much my skin looks like porceline.


%26lt;3Does Mary Kay's skin care line work?
Works and it works wonders!!! I use their Timewise line and let me tell you... best thing ever invented. Whether it's pimples, dry skin, combination skin, you name it... and on top of that, it's good for wrinkles!!





As far as make-up, haven't tried it. Most perfumes are O.K.





Pricewise is not cheap but it's certainly worth the money.Does Mary Kay's skin care line work?
Yes! My friend's mom work for Mary Kay. Trust me.
I hate it because I am allergic and it leaves me red and puffy. Lots of people think its' great thogh.
I used Mary Kay for a few years and was never happy with it. After I stopped using their product, I didn't use anything for another few years. Then I found BeautiControl and absolutely love their products and what they have done for my skin.





Some local estheticians say that Mary Kay doesn't do much for your skin. But they have seen the wonderful results of a few of us that use BeautiControl products and are surprised by the results.





BeautiControl products rank up there with Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancomb, etc. But they don't cost as much, and some have said that they are better quality. And, they also have a money back guarantee!





Good Luck!
I have always enjoyed MK's products, esp.





Lip Mask/Balm


Private Spa Collection Foot Pampering Kit (Rosemary Mint)


Lotions, lipsticks, what-have-you.





It's good stuff!
The best thing about Mary Kay is it is try before you buy and 100% guaranteed you can


t get that any were else so try it and judge yourself!
Yes! I'm a Mary Kay consultant and long before I became a consultant, I used the products for 10 years (21 years old then).





Depending on your skin type, normal/dry or combination/oily, they have the right formula for you.





It will help control oil, dryness, acne and fine lines and wrinkles!





I really like the products!
yes
I have never used Mary Kay but you also might want to try Liz Earle they have a website i have been using the product for 6months now and love it
it works real good!
My sister sell Mary Kay and they work great. I look radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin