Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena, clean&clear, st. ives. Skin Care Products??

I have a couple questions. I should say i have sensitive skin that tends to be oily.





#1. What';s the best cleanser for someone with oily skin who gets pimples occasionally?





#2. Does neutrogena pink grapefruit work?





#3. Does St Ives apricot scrub work? How often should it be used?





#4. Has anyone tried the new Clean and Clear morning burst in shower facial? Is it good?Neutrogena, clean%26amp;clear, st. ives. Skin Care Products??
hey, its kinda weird cause thats exactly my problem. oily skin and pimples.


well i did try something recently that did work for me, its called the st. ives gentle apricot scrub


it didnt completely take away all my acne, but it did work the best out of everything I tried.


also it makes my face glow and gets it soft.


I use it in the morning (when I wake up) and at night (before I go to sleep).


though st. ives has PLENTY of other products that are designed to help with pimples and what not. I bet i'll try some of those soon.


their website is www.stives.com





good luck!Neutrogena, clean%26amp;clear, st. ives. Skin Care Products??
i had been using clean and clear, it made my skin soft oil free,i use the surb one every week, and the creme one 4 times aweek


hope i help
I use St Ives apricot, and I love it. I use it a couple times a week. I also have the blue Clean%26amp;Clear exfoliant cleanser.
neutrogena is crap and so is clean and clear. The best thing is anitbacterial soap only designed for the face
i 鈾?this product it works!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30bMMW6Hxc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin