Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite skin care line?

Does it contain ingredients that increase the risk of birth defects? Check this out.


http://www.sunflowernaturals.comWhat's your favorite skin care line?
I use mostly emu oil and squalane oil (derived from olives). Both are 100% natural and have been the best thing for my facial skincare. I get both at either Lure Beauty (www.lurebeauty.com ) or Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics (www.lumierecosmetics.com ). Otherwise, I like Aubrey Organics (www.aubrey-organics.com ) for body skincare.What's your favorite skin care line?
Lancome
oil of olay
Dernalogica! It's great I really reccomend it!
I use Philosophy.
wow crazy! I use Estee Lauder's skin care line. Haven't looked at the ingredients though!
Principal Secret Reclaim.
Dermalogica!! They have products for all skin types.. check out their Daily Microfolient.. its a gentle exfolient you can use everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin