Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Witch Hazel skin care questions?

I just got a bottle of Dickinson's Witch Hazel. Regular acne products haven't been working for me, so I thought I'd try the natural route. Has anyone used witch hazel? Did it work for you?





Also, under in ingredients, it reads:





All Natural Witch Hazel, containing Natural Alcohol 14% and Witch Hazel Extract.





Is that biodegradable?





Thank you! =)Witch Hazel skin care questions?
I have acne and have used Witch Hazel. I found that it was great for soothing the skin during a breakout, but it won't prevent breakouts.





It is more effective on dry, normal and combination skin than it is on oily skin. Though it is gentle to all skin types. It is especially great to use in the warm Summer months as it is gentle enough to use several times a day to freshen up your skin.





Witch Hazel is a tried and true favorite for many women as it is for me, and as it was for my Mother and Grandmother before me.Witch Hazel skin care questions?
i started usin witch hazel for linament for my horse. got told it good for cleaning your face.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin