Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your skin care regimen?

Like how do clean it....like toner... or what..What is your skin care regimen?
cleanser, toner, moisturizer, mask, exfoliator. Check out my skincare blog for itWhat is your skin care regimen?
ok my daily skin care regime consists of daily cleansing, toning, moisturing, applying face pack, using a rich night cream, under-eye cream, morning moisturiser with spf 15, ........applying homemade products like milk, curd, honey etc on my skin........i also scrub my face once a week.......i hope this helps!





be regular with ur skin care regime n u will definitely notice a difference to ur skin!
oh, where do i start!


I'm a gogo dancer so its literally my job to wear makeup and be all made up every single night!


so it can be harsh on my skin. so i always wash my face with peter thomas buffing beads..and i use a wonderful toner jonathan product..and a moisterizer from bliss, let your skin breathe as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin