Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Skin care for bumpy skin?

I have what my family calls ';chicken skin,'; I don't know if that is the correct term or not. On my arms and legs is where I mostly have this problem, but it also occurs on my stomach and back, and I've had it since I was little. It basically just looks like I have bumpy skin. It's normal coloring %26amp; etc, just rough/bumpy. The bumps on my arm, however, are red, where as every where else they are not. How can I get smoother skin? Is there a skin product that can solve my problem? A doctor a long time ago told me it was a form of acne, I don't know if this is correct or not. Is there a medication I should try? Anyone have any kind of information or advice?Skin care for bumpy skin?
fist try using skin cleaners/soaps that are natural or organic without detergents. Your skin may just be truely very sensitive.


Or it may be eczema, you may want to check with a dermatologist prior to trying to treat it. Because you may make it worse.


Good luck.Skin care for bumpy skin?
your truely welcome. Report Abuse

I also have this problem, and guess what 2 of my 3 kids have it also, I havent gone to the dermatologist but my kids pediatrician sent them to one and the dermatologist gave them some lotions which did not work at all. Then he recomended to use dove soap and to basically use everything fragrance free, which didnt help either , finally he just gave up on their problem and told me they would outgrow this skin condition, which I know they wont because Ive had it all my life.
I have this! Glad to hear I'm not alone, haven't found anything to get rid of it yet. Hate having bare legs because of it!
I had what sounds like the same thing on my arms when i was younger, i went to a dermatologist and found out that my dead skin cells didn't shed properly and built up in my skin. They told me to exfoliate everyday in the shower and gave me some lotion, I t really helped me. Why don't you try seeing a dermatologist?
try Proactiv Solution. It's a 3-step skin care system. It cleared up


my skin problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin