Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a new skin care product PLEASE HELP!?

I used to use Proactive which did give me AMAZING results. but it became too expensive and its annoying to wait every 2 months for the new package to arrive. So i was hoping someone would know a great product thats less that 20 bucks :) thank youI need a new skin care product PLEASE HELP!?
well Clean and Clear, worked for me now i'm using the new brand '; Got 2 Be '; Medi-scrub, and it works wonders, then i finish it off with Clean and CLear Persa-Gel10 it has 10% benxoyl peroxide and it drys out acne and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. it does leave your skin feeling dry for the first few days but then it smooths out, it's the best thing that ever happened to me. i haven't been this clear in 2 years.... TRY IT!!!I need a new skin care product PLEASE HELP!?
I sell Mary Kay products and would love to send you some samples please stop by the site and check it out I also run sales so send an email and I'll let you know what's going on www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 Report Abuse

Honestly, I do not think that you are going to find anything better than that for less money.
please, please, please when you find out let me know
clean and clear by neutregeena
I use velocity by mary kay and it works very well it comes with a cleanser and moisturizer they cost should be like $19 just get in contact with your local mary kay lady and she could tell you about it also avon has good face products
use nature's cure (you can find them at target stores) it worked a miracle for me and its really affordable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin