Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey everyone I want to know good mac cosmetics skin care line is so give me feedback thank.?

MAC was never really made to be a 'skincare' line. They are more into the here and now with colors and glamour rather than the long term skincare lines. Hence the younger customers. They rely on their co-owned companies Clinque and Estee Lauder to pick up the slack of skincare and skin problems. MAC has a small line and I have used most of it over the years. But now that I have crossed the line of 30... I wanted something more preventative so I didn't look like a raisin in another 10 years so I use Estee Lauder. It's pricey but I am addicted to it!





Hope this helps.Hey everyone I want to know good mac cosmetics skin care line is so give me feedback thank.?
I like Clinique cosmetics.Hey everyone I want to know good mac cosmetics skin care line is so give me feedback thank.?
everyone can use it as long only to add with small quantity
their foundation tends to be heavier coverage. they suggested it was not for me because i tend to break out easily. i love the the rest of their make up, though!
Ive heard good and bad things about Mac, but there is good and bad to everything for every one. May I suggest looking into Mary Kay. We offer a wonderful line of skin care products for all ages. Feel free to check it our yourself.
They use alot of oil in their products, so if you have oily skin, i'd stay away. I also noticed that their products don't cover well. Its not really a good brand for foundation wise, but for colors its amazing and trendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin