Monday, June 21, 2010

Skin care routine? what should i get? ?

hey guys i really want to start getting skin care products (moisturizer, toner etc) So what are the basics? What should I get? How often should I use them? etc just looking for some basic info, I don't have bad skin or anything just looking for some info.Skin care routine? what should i get? ?
The basic steps are cleansing, moisturizing, toning, and exfoliating. (not necessarily in that order) Cleansing is obviously what you do in the shower with soap or body wash. It doesn't really matter what type you get, but I like Dove. Moisturizing is what you do usually once you get out of the shower or right before bed. I prefer right before I go to bed so that way it can sink it all night. You may want to get one that tans like Jergen's or just a normal one like Aveeno. Consider getting one with SPF 15 so it helps protect your skin from the sun. (that's extremely important so you don't get skin cancer) Toners tighten your pores and help skin appear more healthy. (if you're familiar with hair products, it's like deep conditioning) It removes dead skin cells and excess oil. I like Murad Hydrating Toner, but it's not available at very many stores. Exfoliating is important, but a lot of people forget to do it. I do it around once a week because it can bug your skin if you do it every day. Hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin